**These posts often contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for details.**
Looking for productivity tips to be more efficient in your business and life? Here are the best productivity tools available; planners, podcasts, apps, and more.
If you are looking to improve your productivity, you may want to invest in some of the best productivity tools.
For many people, tracking their productivity is one of the hardest things about trying to become more productive, but productivity podcasts, apps, and planners can help you to become more organized and motivated on this journey.
Today we’ve put together a selection of the best productivity tools, all of which will help you to manage your time and take control of your business and life.
The Best Productivity Tools
For anyone who finds themselves feeling disorganized and stressed out, a productivity planner can help you to organize your time better to make the most of your days.
Using a productivity planner can help you to plan out your days and block out your time in advance.
While we often tend to rely on technology and devices for so much of our work, taking pen to paper can often help you to be more mindful about how you spend your time.
These are a few of the top productivity planners that we recommend checking out.
1. The Jordan Page Productivity Planner
The Jordan Page Productivity Planner isn’t your typical planner, as instead of just focusing on your schedule for the day, it helps you to make the most of your time and get more done.
You’ll learn to prioritize your time, putting aside time in your schedule for family time and self-care while still meeting your business obligations.
Most people who use the Jordan Page Productivity Planner find it to be a practical and effective solution to create systems that work for them, and it offers you a complete tour of the block schedule system.
For anyone who is looking to enjoy a more balanced life, this is one of the best options on the market today.
2. My PA Planner
If you are mainly focused on becoming more productive in your work life, the My PA Planner is a good option to track your professional projects alongside your personal goals.
It offers you the chance to set daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals and also provides space for daily and weekly schedules. A big part of becoming more productive is setting goals, and this planner encourages you to do just that.
3. Intelligent Change Productivity Planner
The Intelligent Change Productivity Planner offers a six-month productivity planner that’s based on the Pomodoro work system.
It encourages you to break down your working day into manageable 25-minute intervals, offering you short breaks in between.
This is an excellent method for anyone to employ during their working day, and it will encourage you to be more productive with the limited hours you have available.
Podcasts are one of our favorite ways to find inspiration on any topic, and productivity podcasts are no exception to this. You’ll find podcasts that specialize in business productivity, time management, efficiency, and entrepreneurship, so you’ll have no issue finding something that’s more specific to what you are trying to work on in your professional or personal life. These are a few of the top productivity podcasts we recommend you take a listen to:
- The 5 AM Miracle – This weekly podcast from Jeff Sanders is all about making the most of your mornings by creating habits and rituals to make better use of your time. The show welcomes well-known celebrities as guests and offers insight into how some of the world’s most successful people can be so productive with their time.
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Tim Ferriss is well known for his four-hour workweek concept, and his show shares tips for reducing your time working and maximizing your health and wellbeing. He shares many of his own experiments and welcomes famous guests to share their lessons from life.
- The Productivityist Podcast – As the name suggests, this show is focused on productivity and is hosted each week by Mike Vardy. This productivity podcast explores time-management techniques that will help to make you more effective and efficient each day at work.
- ProdPod – Not all of us have hours to spare to listen to podcasts, which is why we recommend the two-minute-long ProdPod from Ray Sidney-Smith. You’ll find each short episode is packed with information that you’ll be able to action straight away to improve your productivity.
We all spend so much time on our phones today, so as well as listening to Productivity Podcasts on them, why not make the most of your device by downloading some new productivity apps. These are just a few of the top productivity apps we recommend using, which can help you to become more effective at managing your time each day:
- Todoist – If you are looking for a task management app that helps you to organize your tasks by project, this is an improved version of your traditional to-do list. You can also collaborate with other people, which is ideal for anyone who works with a PA or other team members.
- Evernote – For anyone that enjoys taking notes digitally or wants to combine handwritten notes with digital ones, download Evernote. It helps you to keep all of your ideas in one place on your phone, and you can even take photos of your written notes. Especially if you regularly travel for work, you’ll find this to be an excellent tool to improve your productivity.
- Forest – One of the reasons that so many of us struggle to be productive is due to being easily distracted. If you need to focus on one task at a time, use Forest, which plants a tree that keeps growing until you touch your phone. If you do use your phone, your tree will die, which you won’t want to happen as you can then unlock other features and species.
There are so many great tools out there today to help you on your productivity journey.
Between productivity podcasts, apps, and journals such as the Jordan Page Productivity Planner, you’ll be able to equip yourself with all of the help you need to start making the most of every day and bring more balance into your life.